Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Out with the old ... In with the new

.         Out with the old... In with the new.....   Yes these words are such a cliche, but no truer words could be spoken for me at the point I am in my life. 2014 was a year of growth, healing, self discovery and finding a balance to my life. There were tears shed, laughs laughed, and even pats on the back for completing many accomplishments. It is also a year that wrote a final chapter to a book.  So now that book is completed and it is time to begin the new one!
           I am very excited about this book and the chapters that will be written. I can guarantee there will still be tears and laughter, but this book is starting with the main character being so happy with where she is in life, where last years book began with her having a broken heart. I hope there will be chapters filled with my passion for the mission field, my kiddies, new adventures and maybe even a little dating !!   And I can guarantee there will be many embarrassing stories, because after all this is me we are talking about!!
         This year I hope my faith continues to grow and I become more of a person ; who not only talks the talk but walks the walk. But remembering that even at my best I will still have detours, get off the path and stumble.  Overall, I hope  I grow deeper in the word and in my relationship with My Saviour.
           Thank you 2014 for the many life lessons the good and bad. Thank you for helping me find "balance" in life again. The adventures have been amazing and the friendships that have been made,  grown, nurtured and developed are incredible!!!however, it is time to close this book and move on!  So here is to 2015 and here's to the the book and chapters!!

Cheers,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment